Terms and Conditions
This document tells you, our customer, the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") on which Gallagher Group Limited ("we", "our", "us") will supply the Products and Services to you.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accepting the Quote. By accepting the Quote, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (including any of our policies stated in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise set out on ).
1. Our Agreement
1.1 By accepting the quote that we provide you for the Products and Services ("the Quote"), you are agreeing to receive our Products and Services for an ongoing period until cancelled by you or by us as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
1.2 Once you have accepted the Quote, we will aim to install the Hardware at your Site within 3 weeks, and the Services will be provided to you on and from the date that your Hardware has been activated by us (which is typically on the date of its installation) (the "Services Start Date"). We will contact you to arrange a day and time for installation of the Hardware. We will notify you if there are any delays or changes to the agreed installation date or window, but we will not be responsible for any costs or expenses that you may incur as a result of any delay that is caused by an act or omission of you or any event outside of our reasonable control.
1.3 Either of us may cancel these Terms and Conditions at any time after the Services Start Date by providing at least 1 month's written notice to the other. If you stop paying the Subscription Fee for any reason (including where there is payment failure due to insufficient funds, incorrect or outdated payment information or transaction disputes), we may cease to provide the Products and Services to you. For more information on cancellation of these Terms and Conditions, please refer to our Cancellation Policy available [here].
2. Your Obligations
2.1 You agree that you will use the Products and Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws, and solely for the purpose of operating your business at the Site.
2.2 To receive the Products and Services, you must (at your cost):
- Provide us and our contractors and personnel with full and unhindered 24/7 access to your Site (including for fastening and attaching the Hardware to any building at the Site).
- Provide electricity, adequate communications facilities and lighting of work areas.
- Ensure that you have procured any licences, authorisations and consents required (which may include consent of the Site owner where you are leasing the Site).
- Provide assistance and information as reasonably required by us to perform our obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
2.3 Please take care when providing information to us. We will be acting in reliance on the information you provide. You will be responsible for our costs and expenses arising from any error or omission in any information you supply to us or approve (including any costs arising from any changes required to the Products or Services).
2.4 You must comply with our policies relating to the Products and Services, including our password policy available here.
2.5 You will be responsible for all use and activities that occur on the Gallagher Alarm app and on the Customer Portal, regardless of whether such activities are authorised or otherwise actioned by you, your Authorised Representative, your employees, contractors or other third party users. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of any password or account or any other known or suspected breach of security regarding the use of the Gallagher Alarm app or Customer Portal.
2.6 You agree that you will not:
- attach or connect any third party or otherwise unauthorised equipment to the Products that we provide (including the Hardware); or
- deface, obscure, obliterate or remove any 'Gallagher' label or mark on the Products.
2.7 You must immediately notify us [and/or our contractors] if you or your personnel become aware of any loss, destruction or damage to any of the Products or any hazards or risks that may impact our ability to provide the Products or Services. If the loss, destruction or damage or the hazard or risk has been caused or contributed to by you, clause 12 will apply.
2.8 Please note that if your usage of the Products or Services materially exceeds our estimated use patterns over any month or is inconsistent with normal usage patterns, then we may consider that your usage is excessive and/or unreasonable. This will exclude activities such as [x]. If your usage is excessive and/or unreasonable, we may contact you to request that you stop or alter your usage. If your excessive and/or unreasonable usage continues for more than 14 days after receipt of our request to stop or alter such usage, we may:
- Apply additional Fees to your account for the excessive and/or unreasonable element of your use.
- Suspend, modify or restrict your use of the Products or Services.
- Cease providing the Products or Services to you.
3. Access to Your Site
3.1 As part of your obligation to provide access to your Site:
- You warrant that your Site is safe and free from harmful materials and substances, any environmental matters or issues, and any other materials that may be harmful to our contractors and/or personnel.
- You must provide us with your reasonable security, health and safety or other relevant policies or procedures relating to your Site prior to our installation of the Hardware, and, when accessing the Site, we will aim to comply with those notified policies and procedures.
- You must immediately contact us in writing (and provide relevant details) if you become aware of any hazard or risk relating to your Site, or any notifiable incident or notifiable event which occurs at your Site (including any significant "near miss", emergency or incident involving injury or potential injury to any person). This obligation does not apply where the incident is a Security Incident.
- Where the Services are to be provided outside your normal business hours, you are required to supply us with current keys and any access cards needed for us to provide the Services.
3.2 If we are on your Site and become aware of a security issue that may impact you or your Site and cannot contact your Authorised Representative for instructions, you agree that we can, at your cost, take reasonable steps to protect the integrity, safety and security of your Site, property and personnel.
4. Your Fees
4.1 You will be responsible to pay the following to us, which together will comprise the "Fees":
- A once off fee for the Hardware, and its installation at your Site (the "Install and Hardware Fee").
- An ongoing monthly Subscription Fee.
- The additional fees expressly listed in your Quote (with pricing based on the Gallagher Small Business Price List).
4.2 All Fees will be as set out in the Quote, unless varied in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4.3 All Fees set out in the Quote will be exclusive of GST.
4.4 You can request changes to any Products or Services at any time, and we reserve the right to accept or reject the request. If we accept the changes, we will notify you of the updated Fees that will apply.
4.5 From time to time we may need to change the Subscription Fee and the Gallagher Small Business Price List. We will provide you at least 1 month's notice before the change takes effect (which may include notification through the Gallagher Alarm app or the Customer Portal). You do not need to do anything to accept the change in the Fees.
5. Your Payment
5.1 You will be charged 20 per cent of the Install and Hardware Fee on the day you accept the Quote. You will be charged the remaining 80 per cent of the Install and Hardware Fee within 7 days of the Services Start Date (unless you enter into a Financing Agreement with us in which we agree with you to vary timing for this payment).
5.2 The Subscription Fees must be paid by you monthly in advance. You will be charged your first Subscription Fee within 7 days of the Services Start Date and all following Subscription Fees on each monthly anniversary of the Services Start Date (or such date as we otherwise agree with you) until these Terms and Conditions are cancelled.
5.3 You will be charged for any other Fees payable by you under these Terms and Conditions promptly following the date when the Services are provided by us (and in any event, unless otherwise agreed, within 7 days of such date).
5.4 We will charge the Fees to your nominated credit card on the date that payment falls due and, when more than one Fee falls payable at a similar or the same time, we may elect to combine the Fees and charge the Fees to your credit card as a single transaction. Unless we agree otherwise with you, payment must be by credit card and you authorise us (or our agent) to charge your credit card for the Fees listed in the Quote (or the amount varied in accordance with these Terms and Conditions) until these Terms and Conditions are cancelled. You will be responsible to ensure that we have valid and updated credit card information at all times and must ensure that sufficient funds are available at the time of payment processing.
5.5 Your credit card information will be kept secure and we will treat your credit card information as Confidential Information in accordance with clause 15 of these Terms and Conditions.
5.6 We will provide invoices for the Fees to your nominated billing contact. Please note that you may not receive the invoice prior to the date that we charge the Fee to your credit card, and you cannot require that we quote purchase order numbers on our invoices to you.
5.7 You may not set off or deduct any amount from any payment payable by you under these Terms and Conditions.
5.8 If you fail to pay any Fees that are due and payable under these Terms and Conditions (including due to insufficient funds, incorrect or outdated payment information or transaction disputes):
- We may pursue and attempt to collect any outstanding amounts, and your name, contact information and other relevant information may be referred to an external debt collection agency. You will be liable for any fees of charges incurred as a result of this referral.
- A late payment fee may apply.
- We may exercise any of our other rights and remedies in relation to the failure to pay, including the right to repossess any products we own, or suspend and/or cancel the Products and Services.
5.9 We will not be responsible for any charges you incur as a result of out of date payment information. If we incur an expense due to incorrect payment information provided by you, we reserve the right to seek reimbursement from you for such expense.
6. Our Services and Products
6.1 We will provide you with the Services and Products as set out in these Terms and Conditions. The Services and Products to be provided by us are those selected by you as set out in the Quote and described in further detail at [Product and Services Support Policy] and /features
6.2 We may vary the Products and scope of Services from time to time and will provide you with at least 1 month's notice of any material changes to the Services or Products (which may include notification through the Gallagher Alarm app or Customer Portal).
6.3 We will determine, at our discretion, the manner and means by which the Services are provided to you.
6.4 We may offer you upgrades, enhancements, new services or other options relating to the Products or Services from time to time. An additional charge may apply.
6.5 You acknowledge that we will not be required to provide the Products or Services to you during the time and to the extent that our performance is prevented due to:
- Scheduled maintenance or service upgrades undertaken by us in relation to the Products or Services.
- Problems with any third party equipment, software or material used in the provision of the Products or Services.
- Other products licensed to, or managed or owned by you (including the Hardware, except where due to a breach of our Hardware warranty set out in these Terms and Conditions).
- Acts or omissions of you, or a failure by you to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- A Force Majeure Event.
6.6 You agree that we will own the Products and all of the software and other products used for the provision of the Services (other than the Hardware).
7. Your Hardware
7.1 We agree to deliver and install the Hardware at your Site.
7.2 Ownership of the Hardware will only pass to you when we receive your payment of the full Install and Hardware Fee.
7.3 The Hardware will be at your risk from the date that it is installed at your Site. Please note that the Services that we provide under these Terms and Conditions do not include any fixes required to the Hardware, other than as set out in our Hardware warranty in these Terms and Conditions.
8. Use of Information
8.2 You must notify us if you receive any complaint, notice or communication about your compliance with the Privacy Laws in relation to the Products or Services, or if you become aware of any breach of the Privacy Laws in relation to these Terms and Conditions.
8.3 We will own all Security Information arising from or in connection with the Products or Services provided to you (other than Personal Information and the Camera Recordings).
8.4 You will own all Camera Recordings arising from or in connection with the Products or Services provided to you. You agree that we can receive and use the Camera Recordings as needed for the purposes of providing the Products and Services. You agree that we can retain a copy of the Camera Recordings for our record keeping purposes.
8.5 We will provide a copy of the Security Information to you as part of the Services. We do not provide any warranty or representation regarding the Security Information and will provide the Security Information to you on an "as is" basis only.
8.6 We may provide a copy of the Security Information to our contractors and personnel as we think necessary, including for training and development purposes.
9.1 You warrant to us on a continuing basis:
- You will comply with all applicable laws relating to these Terms and Conditions.
- You have all necessary permissions, licences, consents and rights to enter into and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- You are the owner of the Site or have the right to use the Products and Services at the Site.
9.2 You must notify us as soon as you become aware of any non-compliance with your warranties.
9.3 You acknowledge that you have not relied on any warranty or representation made by us in relation to the Products or Services which has not been set out in these Terms and Conditions, and you acknowledge that we have not represented to you that, by entering into these Terms and Conditions or using our Products or Services, you, your Site and/or your other property will be safe from unlawful entry, loss, damage or injury.
9.4 Subject to the warranties we provide below, we do not guarantee that the Products or Services will be error-free or uninterrupted. You acknowledge that we do not control the transfer of data over communications facilities, including the internet, and that the Products and Services may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems (including security risks) inherent in the use of such communications facilities.
9.5 We do not guarantee that we will respond to any Security Incident and attend the Site within any particular timeframe.
9.6 Our warranty policy is available [here]. Subject to any exclusions in our warranty policy, we warrant for a 2 year period from the Services Start Date:
- The Hardware will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. You may engage us to carry out a six monthly maintenance review of your Hardware for the term of these Terms and Conditions (for an additional Fee as set out in the Gallagher Small Business Price List), and if you do so, this Hardware warranty will apply for the entire period that we provide those maintenance services to you.
- The Hardware installation services provided by us will be performed with due care, skill and attention.
9.7 If we breach one of our above warranties, you agree that our sole obligation will be, at our sole discretion, to repair or replace or refund any Hardware found to be defective during the warranty period or to refund or re-perform the Hardware installation services. We will have no obligation to provide any fixes required to the Hardware other than as set out in this clause.
9.8 To the extent permitted by law and except as expressly provided in this clause 9, we exclude all implied or other warranties. Where we are liable for a breach of a warranty that cannot be excluded, our liability in relation to that breach will be limited to refunding the amount paid for the defective Product or Service.
9.9 Please note that any refunds provided to you will be provided to the same credit card that you used for the original purchase.
10. Intellectual Property Rights
10.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights relating to the Products and Services.
10.2 We grant you a royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Intellectual Property Rights in the Products and Services solely to the extent required for you to receive the Products and Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
10.3 All new intellectual property that relates to the Products and Services and is developed following your acceptance of the Quote (including any modification, improvement or other alteration to any Intellectual Property Rights owned by us) will immediately vest in us on and from its creation. Unless otherwise expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, you will assign to us upon creation, all right, title and interest in such Intellectual Property Rights.
10.4 You must not at any time:
- Attempt to copy, alter, modify, replicate, or reverse engineer or enhance the Products or any software used for the Services.
- Alter, remove or tamper with any trade mark, patent or copyright notices or any confidentiality or proprietary notice, numbers or other means of identification used on or in relation to the Intellectual Property Rights.
- Register or apply to register any intellectual property the same or similar to our Intellectual Property Rights.
- Make any of our Intellectual Property Rights available to any third party (other than your personnel or contractors required to use it for the purposes of receiving the Products or Services).
- Do any act or allow any act to be done that would or might invalidate or be inconsistent with our rights or title in and to the Intellectual Property Rights.
10.5 Subject to our confidentiality obligations set out below, you grant us the right to use all general ideas, concepts, know- how or techniques that are generated in the course of our engagement with you.
11.1 You will be responsible to maintain appropriate insurance policies to cover any unlawful entry, theft, loss, damage or injury at your Site (including damage to the Products and any building at the Site).
11.2 You must ensure that each insurance policy is obtained on terms and conditions that are consistent with prudent risk management practices and you must comply with the terms and conditions of each insurance policy.
11.3 If requested by us, you agree to provide us with a certificate of currency for your insurance policies.
12.1 You will indemnify us, and our employees, agents and contractors in respect of all liabilities, costs and expenses (including full costs between solicitor and client), claims or demands incurred by us or any third party arising from any of your acts or omissions, your negligence, your breach of these Terms and Conditions, or arising out of or incidental to your use of the Products or Services.
13. Limitation of liability
13.1 To the extent permitted by law, our total aggregate liability in connection with these Terms and Conditions, whether in contract or tort or otherwise, is limited to the lesser of:
- the total Subscription Fee actually paid by you under these Terms and Conditions in the six month period immediately preceding the event giving rise to such claim; or
13.2 To the extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will we be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including any loss of revenue or profits, data, or data use.
13.3 Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, we will in no circumstances have any liability for any wilful, reckless or deliberate acts or omissions of our employees, agents or contractors (including any burglary, theft, arson or wilful damage) arising out of the Services, unless such act or omission could have been prevented by reasonable supervision of such employees, agents or contractors.
13.4 We will not be liable to you unless we receive notice in writing of any claim within 1 month of the occurrence of the event giving rise to the claim.
13.5 You must take reasonable steps to mitigate any claim or loss sustained or incurred as a result of any breach or default of us or our contractors or agents in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
13.6 From the time that you receive notification by us to reset the alarm (including notification through the Gallagher Alarm app or Customer Portal), we will not be liable for any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of a failure by you to reset the alarm.
14. Suspension or Cancellation
14.1 We may suspend the provision of Products or Services to you if you breach these Terms and Conditions (including if you fail to pay any Fee).
14.2 Either of us may cancel these Terms and Conditions by giving written notice to the other with effect from the date specified in the notice if any of the following circumstances occur:
- A party commits a material breach of these Terms and Conditions and, if it is capable of remedy, does not remedy that breach within 30 days of receiving written notice from the other party.
- A party is subject to an insolvency, liquidation, receivership or bankruptcy proceedings;
- You are no longer in legal possession of the Site (including by virtue of the sale, lease, sub-lease, termination of lease, assignment or other disposal of the Site).
14.3 On cancellation:
- For any reason other than a breach by us or cancellation by us under clause 1.3, you will promptly pay us the Cancellation Charge.
- You will pay all Fees due and payable.
- If requested by you in writing, we will remove the Hardware from the Site and in such circumstances:
- you must pay our out of pocket costs and expenses relating to such removal;
- you will grant us access to the Site for a period of 90 days from the date of your request; and
- on and from removal, we will own the Hardware (but will not be required to pay or reimburse you for the Hardware unless we agree with you otherwise).
- Other than as set out above, we have no obligation to remove the Hardware from the Site or reinstate the Site (whether or not we remove the Hardware).
14.4 The cancellation of these Terms and Conditions for any reason will not affect any rights which accrued before cancellation or which otherwise relate to or may arise at any future time from any breach under these Terms and Conditions prior to cancellation.
15.1 You must not use, disclose or reproduce these Terms and Conditions or any of our Confidential Information, except as required to exercise your rights or perform your obligations in these Terms and Conditions or with our prior written consent.
15.2 We will not disclose your Confidential Information except as required to exercise our rights or perform our obligations under these Terms and Conditions, and we may disclose such information to our contractors, employees, consultants and professional advisers to the extent necessary for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions.
15.3 You may not make any public disclosure or announcement regarding the existence or terms of these Terms and Conditions without our prior written consent.
15.4 The confidentiality obligations in this clause do not apply to the extent:
- The information is required to be disclosed by law or court order.
- The information is disclosed to a prospective purchaser of the business or shares, provided that, a prospective purchaser must give an undertaking of confidentiality to our satisfaction (acting reasonably).
- Such information is in or becomes part of the public domain (other than as a result of a breach of these confidentiality obligations).
- The information can be shown to have been known to the other party prior to it being disclosed or subsequently comes lawfully into the possession of the party from a third party.
15.5 On our request, you must immediately provide to us or, to the extent reasonably practicable, destroy or delete all materials containing or referring to our Confidential Information which are in your possession, power or control, except to the extent you require the information to meet your legal record keeping requirements.
16.1 Our business is located in New Zealand. If you need to contact us about the Products or Services, phone us on 0800 654256 or email email@example.com. To contact Gallagher for more general queries, our contact details are 0800 731 500 and https://www.gallagher.com/contact-us. Our fax number is +64 7 838 9801. Additional contact details may be available on your Quote.
16.2 You must provide, and keep updated, the contact details for your Authorised Representative. Your Authorised Representative has full authority to bind you in all matters connected with these Terms and Conditions.
16.3 Any notice or communication to be given under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and may be served personally or sent by registered mail or by email to the addresses specified in the Quote or such other address as notified in writing from time to time. We may also provide notice to you through the Gallagher Alarm app or Customer Portal.
16.4 You consent to us and any credit rating agency making enquiries of and obtaining any information about your financial standing or creditworthiness. If we are concerned about your financial standing or creditworthiness at any time, we can require that you provide a guarantor to guarantee the performance of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions. If you fail to provide a guarantor on request by us, we may elect to cancel these Terms and Conditions by 14 days' prior written notice to you.
16.5 You may not assign, novate, subcontract, transfer or otherwise dispose of any of your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without our prior written consent (at our sole discretion). A change of control will constitute an assignment or novation requiring consent under this clause. We may assign, novate, subcontract, transfer or otherwise dispose of any of our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without your prior consent.
16.6 We may update these Terms and Conditions and our applicable policies from time to time. We will provide you with written notice of any update to these Terms and Conditions (which may include notification through the Gallagher Alarm app or Customer Portal) and, if you do not agree to the update, you may cancel these Terms and Conditions with 1 month's prior written notice to us.
16.7 You agree that no part of the Products or Services (or information obtained through the use of the Products or Services) is being acquired for, shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to any other country.
16.8 Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not waive our right thereafter to enforce any such provision.
16.9 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will evidence, be construed or deemed to constitute partnership or a joint venture between the parties. No party will have the authority to act for, or to incur any obligation on behalf of the other party.
16.10 Clauses 6.6, 7.2, 8.3, 8.4, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16.11 will remain in full force and effect and survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions.
16.11 These Terms and Conditions contain the full and complete agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter and, except as otherwise provided, supersedes all prior negotiations, commitments, writings, agreements and understandings between the parties.
16.12 These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of New Zealand and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
17.1 In these Terms and Conditions:
'Authorised Representative' means the person you identify as your key contact to us, as may be updated from time
'Camera Recordings' means the visual and audio recording captured on the Products at your Site.
'Cancellation Charge' means the amount to be calculated based on the following [insert calculation]
'Confidential Information' means any and all information, regardless of how the information is stored or delivered, exchanged between you and us relating to these Terms and Conditions whether before, on or after the date that you accept the Quote. For the avoidance of doubt, the Security Information (other than the Camera Recordings or Personal Information), the Quote and these Terms and Conditions are our Confidential Information. The Camera Recordings are your Confidential Information.
'Fee' has the meaning given to it in clause 4.1.
'Financing Agreement' means, if applicable, the agreement that we enter into with you for payment of the Install and Hardware Fee.
'Force Majeure Event' means an event outside the reasonable control of a party, including emergency or cybersecurity incidents (other than Security Incidents).
'GST' means goods and services tax imposed under the Goods and Services Tax Act 1985 or equivalent legislation.
'Gallagher Alarm app' means the mobile application that we provide to you as part of the Services.
'Customer Portal' means the authenticated login web based tools for 'Gallagher Small Business' transactions and communications between you and us (including our personnel and contractors).
'Gallagher Small Business Price List' means the price list available at /pricing.
'Hardware' means the physical equipment provided by us and installed at your Site which forms part of 'Gallagher Small Business' (including any third party hardware).
'Install and Hardware Fee' has the meaning given to it in clause 4.1.
'Intellectual Property Rights' means all intellectual property rights, including current and future registered and unregistered rights, in respect of copyright, designs, circuit layouts, trade marks, trade secrets, software applications, websites, patents, inventions, discoveries, know-how, confidential information and all other intellectual property rights and equivalent or similar forms of protection existing anywhere in the world.
'Ongoing Services' means the monthly services provided by us as described in further detail at /features.
'Personal Information' has the meaning given to that term in the Privacy Act 1993.
'Privacy Laws' means the Privacy Act 1993 and includes all other related laws.
'Products' means all products supplied by us as part of these Terms and Conditions which enables 'Gallagher Small Business' to be installed, serviced and used by you, including the Gallagher Alarm app, the Customer Portal and the Hardware.
'Quote' means the quote that we prepare and provide to you for the Products and Services.
'Security Information' means all information transmitted to and from us through the Products and software used as part of the Services, other than the Camera Recordings.
'Security Incident' means any security incident at the Site notified through the Products and Services.
'Security Services' means the services provided by us on an ad hoc basis that are selected by you as set out in the Quote and described in further detail at /features, which may include (if selected) alarm response, casual guarding, guard escort, scheduled patrols and any Hardware maintenance.
'Services' means all services provided by us, including the Ongoing Services, the Security Services and all other services provided, as set out in clause 6.1 and as may be updated or varied from time to time.
'Services Start Date' has the meaning given to that term in clause 1.2.
'Site' means the physical location for the Services, as detailed in the Quote, and includes any building on the site.
'Subscription Fee' means the monthly subscription fee payable for the Ongoing Services as set out in the Quote, as may be updated or varied from time to time.
'Trademarks' means the trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), logos, brands owned by us, our parent companies or any subsidiaries, divisions or associated companies and includes the trademarks "Gallagher", "Cardax", "PowerFence".
17.2 In these Terms and Conditions:
- Clause and other headings are for ease of reference only and do not affect the interpretation hereof.
- Including does not imply any limitations.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- "Person" includes a real person, a firm, body corporate, or non-corporate or politic, unincorporated association, trust or any other body or entity.
- A reference to legislation includes any amendment, re-enactment, consolidation or substitution of that legislation.
- A reference to $ is to New Zealand dollars.
- Any reference to "approval", "consent", "authorisation" or any other similar terms means our approval, consent or authorisation acting in our sole and absolute discretion.
- To the extent of any inconsistency, the terms and conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions will take precedence over the Quote, any policies, or any other agreement entered into between us relating to the Services (unless expressly agreed otherwise).