COVID-19 Update: Security is considered an essential service, even if security services are being provided in relation to a premise for a non-essential service. For this reason, new Gallagher Co-Pilot systems can continue to be installed. We are currently operating in Auckland and Waikato. See here for further updates.
Facebook Christmas Giveaway T&Cs
- How to enter. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. To enter the Gallagher Small Business ‘Christmas Giveaway’ visit https://www.facebook.com/GallagherSmallBusiness/. Entrants must complete all requirements to be eligible to enter to win the prize. The requirements are:
- Like the Gallagher Small Business ‘Christmas Giveaway’ post on the Gallagher Small Business Security Facebook page, posted on 4 December 2019; and
- Like the Gallagher Small Business Security Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/GallagherSmallBusiness/
- Limitation on the Number of Entries. Limit one entry per person. Additional entries will be disqualified, and Gallagher, the administrators of the Gallagher Small Business ‘Christmas Giveaway’, reserve the right to disqualify any person that submits multiple entries. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified.
- Prize. Two winners will be drawn and they will each receive one $100 Prezzy Card.
- Winner Selection and Notification. The winners will be determined via random drawing of all eligible entries received. All decisions by Gallagher in relation to the Gallagher Small Business ‘Christmas Giveaway’ are final and binding. All entries must be submitted 12:00pm, 16 December 2019. The drawing shall take place on or about December 16, 2019 in Hamilton, New Zealand. The winners shall be notified with a private message on Facebook within 5 days of the drawing. The winners will have 3 days from the announcement date to acknowledge receipt of the winner notification. If the prize is not claimed within the 3-day time limit an alternative prize winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received. The original prize winner will forfeit all rights and have no further rights to any prize nor any claims against Gallagher Small Business (Gallagher Group Limited) based on the forfeiture of their winnings. Return of prize or winner notification as undeliverable, failure to respond to notification, failure to reach the winner and/or failure to provide required proof of eligibility and release(s) in a timely manner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner via a random drawing from all eligible entries received.
- Official Rules. These terms and conditions, published at /Competition/facebook-christmas-giveaway-tcs, are the official rules for the Gallagher Small Business ‘Christmas Giveaway’ 2019.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning shall be determined based on the number of entries received.
- Eligibility. The Gallagher Small Business ‘Christmas Giveaway’ is open to anyone who is living in New Zealand and who are 18 years of age and older. The prize is personal to the selected winner and is not assignable to any other person or entity. Gallagher employees, contractors, partners, or consultants are not eligible to participate.
- Duration. Entries for the Gallagher Small Business ‘Christmas Giveaway’ will be accepted from 9:30am, 4 December 2019 through to 12:00pm, 16 December 2019.
- General Terms. By entering in Gallagher Small Business ‘Christmas Giveaway’, each participant and anyone who they include in the prize, agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Gallagher which shall be final on all matters pertaining to this Giveaway.
Incomplete, illegible, corrupted or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. The contest begins at 9:30am, 4 December 2019 and ends 12:00pm, 16 December 2019.